Step I Aug 31 Score Release

Started by aquila
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

aquila

New Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone else expecting their scores this Wed? I took my exam on Aug 11.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
234/99, pretty happy considering i thought i failed the exam, also i failed pathology during the year because i failed the path shelf and i am now repeating path during the year. all things considered i think i did a decent job.
 
I took my exam on August 3rd and I am worried why I haven't received my results. Do you think this is normal or should I be contacting someone? I have heard from a lot of people who have taken their exams on August 1st who have already received their results last week wednesday. Do I have to wait another month?!!
 
I took my exam on August 3rd and I am worried why I haven't received my results. Do you think this is normal or should I be contacting someone? I have heard from a lot of people who have taken their exams on August 1st who have already received their results last week wednesday. Do I have to wait another month?!!


I'd call whoever needs to be called, I took mine on the 3rd and I got my results last week Wednesday. May be you did so well they are checking your score twice 😛