Aug scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

parastoosh

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
August PCAT scores should arrive any minute now. How is everybody feeling? Any news? :luck: good luck to all
 
havent heard anything...pharmcas hasnt tagged a date under "official tests" like they did for my june pcat yet...so i would guess they havent been sent out...i feel better about this one because i didnt run out of time on my math section! i guessed on 20 math questions in june and ended up w/ a 36 on that section which brought down my composite to a 74. so if i can break 60 percentile on that section i should be into the 80's at least. ;-)
 
I am trying not to think about this at all and keep myself busy all the time. I remember when I got my June PCAT score I didn't do well and I didn't want to talk to anybody including my parents. I was so ashamed. 🙁 But then I found the energy to pull myself together and study for the August test. I am not going to retreat. If I need to take it again, I will no doubt. 🙂
 
havent heard anything...pharmcas hasnt tagged a date under "official tests" like they did for my june pcat yet...so i would guess they havent been sent out...i feel better about this one because i didnt run out of time on my math section! i guessed on 20 math questions in june and ended up w/ a 36 on that section which brought down my composite to a 74. so if i can break 60 percentile on that section i should be into the 80's at least. ;-)

what was the date recorded on your pharmcas application for june PCAT? how long after that date did you receive your actual grade? I would like to know it to see when we will get this one. i think it will take longer that june. i got mine in exactly 4 weeks. I called pharmcas today and they said they usually get it at the beginning of the week.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad