August 11th Score Release Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

knuckles

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Who's in?

Members don't see this ad.

Where did you get your info that there would be a score release tomorrow? If so, any idea of the date range?

Members don't see this ad :)
i took mine july 26th, and am thinking that this next release might be too early for me to be in. I looked around on the nbme site and couldn't find any information pointing to a score release tomorrow.

uh oh, I took mine the 22nd and thought this would be the date, but if the dude on the 17th hasn't gotten his yet, maybe this is premature for me. Anyone know?

I thought it was the 3rd wednesday.

uh oh, I took mine the 22nd and thought this would be the date, but if the dude on the 17th hasn't gotten his yet, maybe this is premature for me. Anyone know?

I thought it was the 3rd wednesday.

the 17th was on a saturday, that's when the new cycle begins I think. If you took your test up to and including the friday of that week you'll get it in 3 wednesdays. but on a sat you'll have to wait 4 wednesdays it seems like. does that make sense?

the 17th was on a saturday, that's when the new cycle begins I think. If you took your test up to and including the friday of that week you'll get it in 3 wednesdays. but on a sat you'll have to wait 4 wednesdays it seems like. does that make sense?

i think, so I should get mine tomorrow? what time do they normally get released?

Does anyone still have their "print permit" link still up? From what I understand this is the link that disappears a couple of days prior to your score release.

The suspense is killing me!
Like knuckles, I took my exam on the 22nd...so I am eagerly waiting for any updates.
The link for my schedule permit is not online, but I'm not sure what that's supposed to mean.
It seems like the scores are released around 10/11am, so maybe we'll know this morning.
To all those waiting, best of luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
I took mine on 7/26, and no scores today, but it hasnt been 3 weeks yet either. Congrats to everyone for their great scores!

Did they send out an email?
I took mine on the 22nd, and have not heard anything yet
.....guess I have to wait another week :/
PS: Congrats on the awesome score!

I just got the email....scores for the 22nd WILL be available around 11am this morning. My heart is pounding! I hope everyone does great!

Not sure if it was the cutoff, the email simply said that scores were ready around 11am....perhaps others can chime in?

Free 150: 252
NBME 6: 240
NBME 7: 242
UWSA1: 247
UWSA2: 250

And the actual score: 252/99

Couldn't be happier, I'll post a full write up later after celebrating. Couldn't thank all of you and this forum more for the advice and encouragement the past 2 months.

Couldn't be happier, I'll post a full write up later after celebrating. Couldn't thank all of you and this forum more for the advice and encouragement the past 2 months.

Congratulations! You guys are such an inspiration! :love:

Congrats man, amazing score. Enjoy celebrating, you deserve it!

Congrats knuckles!!!! You deserve it!!
You, like many on this great forum have helped out the rest of us still preparing. Real happy for you!

Congrats to those who are getting there scores back! Finally the hell of Step 1 is over. Now you can get back to why you started med school in the first place. So what is the average score these days, it should say on your score report? Just curious.

Congrats to all of you who got your scores, yet another batch of amazing SDNers. Our school sent out an email letting us know that our class average was 231.4, which was even more intimidating to hear since I haven't gotten my score back, and I feel like I'm going to ruin that average when I get my score, HOPEFULLY next week. I took my exam on july 27th, does it sound like next wednesday is the day? my "score release date" in exam status is still blank... did that fill in ahead of time for anyone?

Looks like my prediction was spot on (245-255).