AUGUST 2015 CBSE - OMFS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UWORLD score

• equal or below 40s

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • 50s

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • 60s

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • 70s or above

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters

realman

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys, the NBME is almost there..

it will be my first time to take it, I am literally flipping the pages of FA to finish it as there is no time and then finish as much as possible from uworld..

I would appreciate any suggestion..

goodluck to all

Members don't see this ad.

Is this your first time taking it? And you're only going through FA and Uworld, no other sources?

Is this your first time taking it? And you're only going through FA and Uworld, no other sources?

Those 2 sources were enough for me to get 70+ lol

GL to those studying!! Keep your nose to the grindstone :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Do at least UFAP.

Uworld, first aid and pathoma.

If you have time, like for those taking the test in February, look into doctors in training and goljan.

Reactions: 1 users
I stumbled across this when I was googling OMFS and ADAT and thought it was an interesting read: https://theomfsgirl.wordpress.com/2015/04/20/adat/

While studying for the CBSE has been pretty terrible, I really hope they don't change OMFS to ADAT. At least while studying the CBSE stuff I feel like I'm learning stuff that will be directly relevant to OMFS residency not to mention will (hopefully) make me more prepared for when I have to take the USMLE

Anyone know about when we will get our scores for the August 15th nbme?