August 24th Score Release Countdown

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jam23k

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone else getting their score this wed??

Members don't see this ad.

Took mine august 3rd, I assume i'm going to be getting mine on the 24th. Anyone else?

I took it on July 30th so I am expecting my score on the 24th. Luckily I was able to keep myself distracted enough to stay sane but I am counting down now! :scared:

took mine on aug 2nd...felt ok after the exam, but now im really nervous and keep going through the questions I had trouble with:(

Members don't see this ad :)
Not sure if any of you would know but for any IMG's who use oasis to check scores, does the status only change the day before? (tomorrow)? thanks for your help in advance...i'm feeling palpitations just thinking about my score!!

Anyone know what time the scores will be released tomorrow? Is it usually a noon thing or whenever they get around to it?

from what i hear u'll get an email the night before (tonight) saying ur score will be out tom and then ull get an email the next morning around 9am with ur score

Really? I have never heard of the night before email. If anyone on this thread gets one tonight let us all know. I studied my @$$ off and felt good leaving the exam so I have my fingers crossed for a pretty good score. Best of luck to everyone, almost there! :eek:

an email the day before? is this for US students? has anyone else received an email and is expecting a score on oasis tomorrow? took mine on august 3rd and just guessing its coming tomorrow...what do you guys think?

No I got my email at 1030am last Wednesday. I think they are on a
pretty consistent 3 week turn.

Members don't see this ad :)
258/99....words fail to describe how utterly in shock I am...like breaking down in tears...good luck to everyone else getting their score today. Glad to be 1/2 done on the path.

228/98

I'm really happy and grateful with this score! I was kind of unsure after the exam because I thought that it was quite a bit more difficult than UWorld or the two NBME's that I wrote. And my exam had so many anatomy - something that I was totally unprepared for.