August CPJE

Started by zzll
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

zzll

New Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just took CPJE this morning. Tons of ID questions!!!! no dosing at all. I don't feel too bad but I also don't remember all questions and my answers. kind of numb.

I know the date falls in the QA period, hopefully I won't need to wait till October. Is there a way to check numbers of test takers?

Good luck to everyone!
 
For those of you who sent in their application for licensure, did you have to include the pharmacy intern license? I don't know where mines went and am wondering if it is ok if I don't include it? Thanks!
 
For those of you who sent in their application for licensure, did you have to include the pharmacy intern license? I don't know where mines went and am wondering if it is ok if I don't include it? Thanks!

At least 2 of my friends did not include intern license and it was fine. I didn't include mine either, mailed green letter 10/17. I'll let you know if mine goes through!
 
I had the same issue and called the board to check. The person that helped me said that if possible submit it but if not it won't be a problem/issue when processing the application. Just the green ticket and their money!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I had the same issue and called the board to check. The person that helped me said that if possible submit it but if not it won't be a problem/issue when processing the application. Just the green ticket and their money!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Thank you for the information!
 
My license just posted today!! I did not include my intern license. Ahhhhhh it feels so good. I feel like I have been waiting forever... :cat:
I overnighted my green letter so they just received it this morning. So just assuming you sent your green letter and check day of receiving or the day after receiving the results it took 11-12 days for them to process it?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
 
I got the green letter on 10/16, mailed out express priority with tracking on 10/17, saw that it was delivered 10/19 in the morning. I used a cashier's check, so I have no idea when they actually processed the fee. I'm not sure if they processed it any quicker with a cashier's check but figured it wouldn't hurt. At that point, I was willing to pay a little more to potentially be licensed sooner.

So... I guess it took about 8 business days to process it since they got the green letter back last Monday. I'm sure everyone else will get theirs processed soon!!