1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

August MCAT Thread

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by princessd3, Apr 11, 2004.

1. princessd3

princessd3 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    All you August MCATers I hope you started studying or are going to do so soon. I was with the April crew but I decided to take some more time to get my verbal in check. Highest in Bio was 11, Phys was 10 and Verbal was 8 so that wasn't cuttin it for me. Anyway, let us August takers use this thread to discuss the exam and to keep each other motivated. Also since I've been through the rigors of full length proctored exams I may have a little more experience than some of you taking it. So if you have a question about that or the prep course that I took (TPR) you can ask me.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Nomemory

Nomemory Member
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I just started studying last night. I'm already behind schedule. :laugh: