August MCATers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mandar

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone, who took August MCAT and whose secondaries were complete when the scores were out in october, heard back from CCOM,AZCOM, LECOM and NSUCOM?

Members don't see this ad.

mandar said:
Has anyone, who took August MCAT and whose secondaries were complete when the scores were out in october, heard back from CCOM,AZCOM, LECOM and NSUCOM?

Of those you listen, I had an interview invite from LECOM. I did, however have April scores in addition to my August ones. I don't know if that made a difference.

mandar said:

I turned my secondaries for AZCOM and NSUCOM in the week after the August MCAT scores came out...I haven't heard from either of those schools. I did hear from 5 other schools (COMP, Touro-NV, KCOM, WVCOM, Kansas City). Good luck to you and I hope you hear from your schools soon!! :luck:

Members don't see this ad :)
I took them in august and got a letter from LECOM the 2nd week of November, interviewed 12/2. I know they said they had a long break from interviews due to thanksgiving.

for me, NSUCOM got my secondary and about 3 days later i got a call. although i think it was a fluke because my online acct was all messed up and i had to call them a couple of times before it got fixed, so im pretty sure that made my app float around the office to a couple of people and thats how i got the invide..i believe i completed my sec on 10/26 got the invite 10/30 for an 11/8 interview..accepted 11/18...they were lightning quick!

I took the August MCAT. LECOM was the first of the schools I applied to to schedule an interview. I had just about everything in waiting for the MCAT scores. The interview invitation arrived in the mail November 1, scheduled for a month later.

Leilani37 said:
I turned my secondaries for AZCOM and NSUCOM in the week after the August MCAT scores came out...I haven't heard from either of those schools. I did hear from 5 other schools (COMP, Touro-NV, KCOM, WVCOM, Kansas City). Good luck to you and I hope you hear from your schools soon!! :luck:

Hey leilani37 you say you heard form kcumb, does that mean interview???? I too was and 8/04 mkitty taker and have only recieved one interview thus far at NSU.

Yeah, I was accepted to NSU also and I was an August-MCAT-er

I know alot of the schools as well as AACOMAS are really backed up right now so just hang in there.

mandar said:

I am an August MCATer. My MCAt was even cancelled in August and rescheduled due to Hurricane Charley. I didn't apply to those schools you listed, but I did VCOM and I was accepted last Friday. I had everything complete, and the only thing schools were waiting on were my scores.