August PCAT, help...

Started by 52PharmD
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

52PharmD

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have already submit my application
and I took June PCAT
didn't do very well, I think

I wanna take August PCAT again, but I didn't plan August PCAT on my application.
Will I be able to take the August PCAT and submit to score to PharmCAS still?

So depressed, really need you guys help
🙁🙁
 
I have already submit my application
and I took June PCAT
didn't do very well, I think

I wanna take August PCAT again, but I didn't plan August PCAT on my application.
Will I be able to take the August PCAT and submit to score to PharmCAS still?

So depressed, really need you guys help
🙁🙁
I think when you sign up for PCAT now you can select the schools you want to send the scores to that you applied to on your PharmCAS. But it will cost you extra now picking schools on PCAT website but at least you can send the scores so. rest you can call up schools and ask.