August Reapplication Buddies

Started by IAMS
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
chemgrl5 said:
Hi Everyone-
I just wanted to join the group as I am also applying to medical school AGAIN!!! However, it seems to be going much better as I already have three interviews, georgetown, tulane and U of Hawaii. I guess it did make a big difference to go to graduate school and take the MCATs over again as last time I applied I did not even get one single interview. Well best of luck to everyone applying again 🙂


if you dont mind sharing, how much did your MCAT scores improve and what was your grad program in. Im a similar situation, having retaken the MCAT and am currently taking graduate courses while re-applying. Thanks and good luck!