Augusta DPT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DPT2ndtimesthecharm?

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
does anyone know when we will hear from Augusta? Is the 4th interview this week or was it last week? Anyone with previous experience know after the last interview how long it will be before we hear?

Members don't see this ad.

does anyone know when we will hear from Augusta? Is the 4th interview this week or was it last week? Anyone with previous experience know after the last interview how long it will be before we hear?

I attended their third interview session and they said their fourth and final interview session is being held on 11/18 (tomorrow). I heard from current students that they were contacted about a week or so after that last interview session. Hope that helps!

I attended their third interview session and they said their fourth and final interview session is being held on 11/18 (tomorrow). I heard from current students that they were contacted about a week or so after that last interview session. Hope that helps!

How was the interview? I have mine tomorrow!

Members don't see this ad :)
How was the interview? I have mine tomorrow!

This was my first interview and I had a really great experience! There were about 25 candidates. The faculty gave a brief presentation on the program and then we had a chance to socialize with current students. After that, depending on your grouping, you either went on a tour of the campus or had your 1 on 3 interview (1 candidate meeting with 3 faculty or current students). The interview slots are only for 15 minutes but mine definitely went over. They only asked 5 questions and then I had the opportunity to ask some of my own. Over all I thought it was very informative and a pretty relaxed experience! Best of luck tomorrow!

Reactions: 1 user
I just got accepted today! Check your email!

Reactions: 1 user