Augusta University DPT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone!

I have an interview at Augusta University this Friday, October 19! Was wondering if anyone has already interviewed for them yet? And if so, what should I expect? Do I need to bring anything along, etc. Super nervous!! This will be my first PT school interview.
 
Hey everyone!

I have an interview at Augusta University this Friday, October 19! Was wondering if anyone has already interviewed for them yet? And if so, what should I expect? Do I need to bring anything along, etc. Super nervous!! This will be my first PT school interview.

Have you heard back from Augusta since your interview? I know they told me first or second week in December but idk if they considered last week the first week.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad