Augusta University Interview

Started by ptwant2b
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Does anyone have tips for the Augusta university interview?
I interviewed at AU on 9/14. It was a fairly laid back setting. Dress well and give thoughtful, reasoned responses to display your individuality. Upon arriving, you will we be given a welcome packet and have the opportunity to interact with current students. Next, there will be a presentation delivered by the chair and select faculty members. After this, you will be assigned to a group and proceed to the interview portion immediately or have an information session with current students until it is time for your interview. I was not asked any unexpected questions in my interview and it was not at all stressful. The interviewer panel consists of a faculty member, a clinician, and a current DPT student. I was admitted for early decision.
 
I interviewed at AU on 9/14. It was a fairly laid back setting. Dress well and give thoughtful, reasoned responses to display your individuality. Upon arriving, you will we be given a welcome packet and have the opportunity to interact with current students. Next, there will be a presentation delivered by the chair and select faculty members. After this, you will be assigned to a group and proceed to the interview portion immediately or have an information session with current students until it is time for your interview. I was not asked any unexpected questions in my interview and it was not at all stressful. The interviewer panel consists of a faculty member, a clinician, and a current DPT student. I was admitted for early decision.

Thank you so much! Do you remember any of the questions that were asked? And was it a group interview?