Augusta University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hopefulpt2022

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I interviewed at Augusta University in October and we were told we would find out this week or next week. I saw one person post that they got in, has anybody else heard? I am starting to get worried because I have not heard anything (waitlist or acceptance)
 
Hi, I interviewed at Augusta University in October and we were told we would find out this week or next week. I saw one person post that they got in, has anybody else heard? I am starting to get worried because I have not heard anything (waitlist or acceptance)

I got an email yesterday saying I was waitlisted.