Aussie Scientists Get Teeth Into Stem Cell Research

Started by Comet208
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Now kids are gonna want mucho dinero for there teeth. I can imagine at least a 100 bucks a pop.
 
At least they wont resist muchanymore to keep their loose teeth in their mouth .
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Originally posted by hockeydentist
Now kids are gonna want mucho dinero for there teeth. I can imagine at least a 100 bucks a pop.

Or hockey players, for that matter! 😀

I've heard that one can use odontoblasts for some things too... not quite stem cellls per se, but anything that's not fully differentiated should be pretty useful. Dunno. I gotta read more about it!!