Austria

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniperr007

Reaction score
I am a medical student from Nigeria. I will be done with medical school in 2021.

I will like to do my specialization in Austria and also practice there as a doctor.

Please. What are the requirements and necessary steps.

Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Hey there,
Your instinct to seek help here was a good one, but I don’t know how helpful this forum will be in answering your specific question.

You could try the International forums here (General International Discussion) and hopefully someone can help you on there? You could also check reddit perhaps?

Otherwise, if you’re really passionate about this, I would advise as a potential initial step to visit the websites for medical schools in the country and see what you can gather from there. It might even be worth your time to reach out to admissions or other admin at those schools to see what they can provide you with.

Another thing you could look at are licensing boards to see what criteria they list there for certification and maybe work your way backwards? Idk for sure but those are a few of the things that I’d focus my energy on if I were in your shoes.

Of course I might be completely off the mark and if so I hope someone else can correct me / help you.

Best luck in medical school,

Nip12

Status
Not open for further replies.