Autoclave Machine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pacman27

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Starting a new practice. I have never used an autoclave machine myself. Anyone have any suggestions on a good machine, that is easy to use?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

As mentioned, M9 suffices for most and what I have. Just make sure to have Conmed or someone certify that is getting to temperature etc as state will won't to see it if they come in to inspect it. Make sure not to put any vertical pressure on the door or it will screw the door all up.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ahhhh, thanks.

Did not think about that, is there anything you guys put in with the autoclave machine to ensure high enough temps are reached?

I plan on keeping a log, but want to make sure the machine is doing what its suppose to, especially cause its refurb

Ahhhh, thanks.

Did not think about that, is there anything you guys put in with the autoclave machine to ensure high enough temps are reached?

I plan on keeping a log, but want to make sure the machine is doing what its suppose to, especially cause its refurb

Strips go in each bag to let you know it worked. Bags also have a stripe on them letting you know they were processed.