automatonophobia med/pre-med student

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

stk209

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone in med school or pre-med that is automatonophobia?

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone in med school or pre-med that is automatonophobia?

Um, no..

And for anybody else that doesn't know what automatonophobia is (thanks google).

Automatonophobia can be loosely defined as the fear of wax figures, humanoid robots, audio animatronics or other figures designed to represent humans. Only rarely does the fear become a full-blown phobia, but it is relatively common to experience hesitation or nerves when confronting these figures

And nice first post, although its hard to call this a troll thread, rather a waste of 2 min of my life.

Automatonophobia can be loosely defined as the fear of wax figures, humanoid robots, audio animatronics or other figures designed to represent humans.

That would make any class involving the robotic patient sims hilarious.

.. What? So sometimes I enjoy a little schadenfreude. :p

Members don't see this ad :)
No, but I have Didaskaleinophobia. Hope this doesn't effect my first years' performance :-/

Um, no..

And for anybody else that doesn't know what automatonophobia is (thanks google).

Automatonophobia can be loosely defined as the fear of wax figures, humanoid robots, audio animatronics or other figures designed to represent humans. Only rarely does the fear become a full-blown phobia, but it is relatively common to experience hesitation or nerves when confronting these figures

And nice first post, although its hard to call this a troll thread, rather a waste of 2 min of my life.

I wouldn't blame you if you did... I saw irobot, too. Don't trust them robots!

I have Anatidaephobia. Those damn geese out the window are watching me.