Available PGY-2 positions for 2008?

Started by phd2b
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

phd2b

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone aware of anticipated PGY-2 spots for 2008? Please feel free to post and pm me.
Thanks in advance,
phd2b
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
As previously mentioned, and now advertised in the latest Red Journal, UPenn is expanding their program and seeking 4 PGY-2's for July 2008- to fill outside the match.
 
On their website, University of Arkansas says they are accepting applications for 2 PGY2 positions in 2008.

http://www.uams.edu/pmr/application/

I just discovered this by accident, by looking at the program's website.

I'd also consider looking at Frieda to see which 'advanced' programs have indicated that they are accepting applications for 2008. That might indicate that they have 2008 PGY2 positions available. (I don't know how reliable this is but it's something.)