Available TUCOM-Nevada Students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

medschoolsoon

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am applying now at TUCOM-Nevada and I will be out there this week starting Thursday and was wondering if any students would be available to talk to/show me around. I know classes have started but I wouldn't need much of your time. Thanks and I will (hopefully) see some of you this week.

Members don't see this ad.

I heard Touro New York has a great DO program is that true? TouroNewYork.com, Does anybody have an answer about scholarships or about the campus
thanks

I heard Touro New York has a great DO program is that true? TouroNewYork.com, Does anybody have an answer about scholarships or about the campus
thanks

stop with this touro-harlem nonsense

thanks

AFAIK, yes, Touro is opening a school in Harlem, New York. Can't say it's a "great DO program" because it hasn't started yet. Your best bet would be to contact Touro California (the older of the two programs -- TUCOM-NV and TUCOM-CA) and ask them about it. I would figure the TUCOM-NY policies should be similar, if not identical, to the estabilished campuses.