Average 1st year (PGY-2) Neuro residents age?

Started by USIMGgrad
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

What will your age be/was as a PGY-2 Neuro resident?

  • 26 or below

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 27

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • 28

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • 29

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • 30

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • 31

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • 32

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 33

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • 34

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 35 or above

    Votes: 3 14.3%

  • Total voters
    21

USIMGgrad

Senior Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,

I am 32 years old now and I will be 33 when I start my PGY -2 neuro residency. I was wondering what the average age is in this SDN forum for neurology. Thanks for participating.