Average Board Scores

Started by Mo007
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Mo007

Gifted Hands
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi

If you are currently a Dental Student, please share your school's average boards scores - Part 1 & 2 (most recent if you can).

Thanks
 
I will be taken the board one this july. My school board average is about 80 percent. I heard USC or UCLA is number one
 
skylite said:
I will be taken the board one this july. My school board average is about 80 percent. I heard USC or UCLA is number one
what school are you currently attending?
 
I'm at WVU, and I believe our Part I average was 83, and I also believe that was an improvement over last year. (I got an 84 😎, which is mind-boggling considering that I'm ranked 38/45. Yes, Virginia, there is a West "by God" Virginia!