average dental school gpa

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bk2va03

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello, im interested in the dental profession and was interested in knowing the average gpa for those entering into dental school. and if you dont mind can you post your gpa and the schools you got accepted to. thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
source for what?

Originally posted by bk2va03
hello, im interested in the dental profession and was interested in knowing the average gpa for those entering into dental school. and if you dont mind can you post your gpa and the schools you got accepted to. thanks

This is a very common question - do a search using keywords to get previous discussions on this topic.

Good Luck

Univ. of Louisville, Marquette, Case Western, Univ. Oklahoma :3.7

Originally posted by River13
Univ. of Louisville, Marquette, Case Western, Univ. Oklahoma :3.7

Are you sure all those schools average matriculants' GPA was 3.7!? - or was that your GPA and applied to those schools? - Only Harvard - I believe - has that average GPA for their incoming class.

The OP asked if we could post our GPA and the schools we got accepted to.

Minnesota, U of Louisville, Case Western.....3.2/3.0

Originally posted by dr_benj
source for what?

Nevermind. I asked a dum question.:rolleyes:

8.66 out of 9.0

or.....

3.9 out of 4.0

This is not a good sign at all... I'll probably rank in the last spot in my class all the time....so depressed...... Well, who cares? It's pass and fail....as long as I pass....