Average GRE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

als52698

Reaction score
What are the typical averages for accepted students GREs? I took it today and got a 144 qual. But a 157 Quan. Do some schools outweigh the quantative score over the qualitative?

Members don't see this ad.

What are the typical averages for accepted students GREs? I took it today and got a 144 qual. But a 157 Quan. Do some schools outweigh the quantative score over the qualitative?

UC Davis primarily uses the quantitative score. Per their admissions website, the verbal and writing scores may be used.

I was accepted to 3 out of the 4 vet schools I applied to with a 142 verbal, 152 quantitative, and a 3 on writing. This was obviously my weakest area. My GPA was a 3.7 & I had a ton of experience. I was also a first time applicant!

If you hover over the school dots, it'll show you average GRE scores as percentages for the class of 2022.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)

If you hover over the school dots, it'll show you average GRE scores as percentages for the class of 2022.
This is super helpful!Thanks:)

I was accepted to 3 out of the 4 vet schools I applied to with a 142 verbal, 152 quantitative, and a 3 on writing. This was obviously my weakest area. My GPA was a 3.7 & I had a ton of experience. I was also a first time applicant!
Awesome congrats! Can I ask what the schools were if you don’t mind?