Average LizzyM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rg2o3

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone knows the average LizzyM for matriculate recently. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Just wondering if anyone knows the average LizzyM for matriculate recently. Thanks.
100% school depended. CCOM, AZCOM and Touro-CA are closing in on MD medians (low-mid 60s); LUCOM Wm Cary, and other new schools are down around the bottom (say 55).

Numbers are also affected by the number of people coming in via SMPs. This skews curves leftward.

Reactions: 3 users
100% school depended. CCOM, AZCOM and Touro-CA are closing in on MD medians (low-mid 60s); LUCOM Wm Cary, and other new schools are down around the bottom (say 55).

Numbers are also affected by the number of people coming in via SMPs. This skews curves leftward.
Thanks! Makes sense. Just curious as it’s difficult to find for DO schools.

Members don't see this ad :)

Not interested in CCOM because Chicago, or Touro CA because CA...
What makes AZCOM so great? I would not mind living in AZ.

Omg AZCOM COA!

Reactions: 2 users
Not interested in CCOM because Chicago, or Touro CA because CA...
What makes AZCOM so great? I would not mind living in AZ.
They are fond of high MCAT's

Reactions: 1 user
The estimated 4 year was just under 500k, im assuming tuition will raise every year as well.

University of Illinois College of Medicine has an estimated cost of attendance for OOS matticulants at around 127k per year.

Its also a state school, I'm sure their instate is much more reasonable. AZCOM is that way for everyone.

For LizzyM, what do you enter if you have an undergraduate GPA and a graduate GPA?

Ccom 2017-2018 mcat /GPA was 507/3.61 science and 3.67 for cumulative GPA

Does AZCOM give preference to instate residence? Currently a resident and I would love to attend.

University of Illinois College of Medicine has an estimated cost of attendance for OOS matticulants at around 127k per year.
Thats disgusting. Give it a decade or two and at this rate becoming a physician would be a financially poor choice.