Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone here have a good idea of what the avg starting salaries for various subspecialties in Peds are, over the recent 2 - 3 yrs..? Any links other than Cejka which seems to overestimate salaries..?
I have browsed the forums and could not find any links from the last 2 yrs.
Am a PGY-2 in Peds and would like to apply for fellowships. But not sure abt deciding between at least 4 specialties all of which I like. Only thing I am sure of is that I cannot be a generalist.
While salaries are not all, they will certainly help me narrow down my choices to a manageable few..!
Thanks.
I have browsed the forums and could not find any links from the last 2 yrs.
Am a PGY-2 in Peds and would like to apply for fellowships. But not sure abt deciding between at least 4 specialties all of which I like. Only thing I am sure of is that I cannot be a generalist.
While salaries are not all, they will certainly help me narrow down my choices to a manageable few..!
Thanks.