chapped1

Stress King
10+ Year Member
Feb 4, 2005
Status
I have a big problemo- my school is requiring a pass on Step 2, including CS, prior to grad. The date I scheduled was April 1... I'm worried that I won't get my results in time, and my Dean has been all up on me about it. :( My questions are: 1) How long does it usually take to get results for people who have been testing AFTER January (when sites are "established")? and 2) Do I have any hope other than monitoring the website and praying for an earlier date?

Thanks all,

Chapped

andwhat

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 14, 2003
United States
Visit site
Status
chapped1 said:
I have a big problemo- my school is requiring a pass on Step 2, including CS, prior to grad. The date I scheduled was April 1... I'm worried that I won't get my results in time, and my Dean has been all up on me about it. :( My questions are: 1) How long does it usually take to get results for people who have been testing AFTER January (when sites are "established")? and 2) Do I have any hope other than monitoring the website and praying for an earlier date?

Thanks all,

Chapped

just got my result, passed, after 3 months and 7 days.

vanelo

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 16, 2004
ShuffleiPods4Free.com
Status
Same thing happened to me, except the earliest date I could schedule was May 14 !!! :eek:

I sent them an email because in the calendar it appears as if they had earlier dates. Their reply was that those dates were being reserved for FMGs.

So, thank God I matched already but am on the verge of not being to graduate.

I read in another post that we should have united all med students and not take that exam. Doesnt sound like such a bad idea after all.

About the Ads

chapped1

Stress King
10+ Year Member
Feb 4, 2005
Status
Blade28 said:
Took the test August 25th (in LA), got my results back around 2-3 weeks ago.

Met with my Dean today for more info. Apparently, scores are coming in about 6 weeks post-exam on average. This applies ONLY to people who have taken the exam after December.

I managed to get an earlier date by hawking on the website and jumping on openings. I also tried emailing, calling, etc... it's a waste of time. If anyone needs an earlier date, I highly recommend watching that scheduling site carefully and very freqently (Q hr). Openings become available when people drop spots.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads