chapped1

Stress King
10+ Year Member
Feb 4, 2005
Status
I have a big problemo- my school is requiring a pass on Step 2, including CS, prior to grad. The date I scheduled was April 1... I'm worried that I won't get my results in time, and my Dean has been all up on me about it. :( My questions are: 1) How long does it usually take to get results for people who have been testing AFTER January (when sites are "established")? and 2) Do I have any hope other than monitoring the website and praying for an earlier date?

Thanks all,

Chapped

andwhat

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 14, 2003
United States
Visit site
Status
chapped1 said:
I have a big problemo- my school is requiring a pass on Step 2, including CS, prior to grad. The date I scheduled was April 1... I'm worried that I won't get my results in time, and my Dean has been all up on me about it. :( My questions are: 1) How long does it usually take to get results for people who have been testing AFTER January (when sites are "established")? and 2) Do I have any hope other than monitoring the website and praying for an earlier date?

Thanks all,

Chapped
just got my result, passed, after 3 months and 7 days.

vanelo

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 16, 2004
ShuffleiPods4Free.com
Status
Same thing happened to me, except the earliest date I could schedule was May 14 !!! :eek:

I sent them an email because in the calendar it appears as if they had earlier dates. Their reply was that those dates were being reserved for FMGs.

So, thank God I matched already but am on the verge of not being to graduate.

I read in another post that we should have united all med students and not take that exam. Doesnt sound like such a bad idea after all.

About the Ads
B

Blade28

Took the test August 25th (in LA), got my results back around 2-3 weeks ago.

OP
C

chapped1

Stress King
10+ Year Member
Feb 4, 2005
Status
Blade28 said:
Took the test August 25th (in LA), got my results back around 2-3 weeks ago.
Met with my Dean today for more info. Apparently, scores are coming in about 6 weeks post-exam on average. This applies ONLY to people who have taken the exam after December.

I managed to get an earlier date by hawking on the website and jumping on openings. I also tried emailing, calling, etc... it's a waste of time. If anyone needs an earlier date, I highly recommend watching that scheduling site carefully and very freqently (Q hr). Openings become available when people drop spots.

About the Ads