Avila or Rockhurst?

Started by MedLaw
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MedLaw

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was just wondering what you guys knew about either the Rockhurst or Avila postbacc programs? I have read a few threads on Rockhurst, but haven't seen anything concerning Avila.
 
I was just wondering what you guys knew about either the Rockhurst or Avila postbacc programs? I have read a few threads on Rockhurst, but haven't seen anything concerning Avila.

Always be wary of postbacs that nobody has heard of or that don't have a website -- it's likely they aren't truly 'programs' at all, but rather just a classification scheme to attract enthusiastic students/paying customers.

When this is all that's said about a program, it probably isn't offering you much.