awaiting materials on optomcas

Started by TreeofRoses
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

T

TreeofRoses

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone! I might be unnecessarily freaking out about this, but i just want to be sure lol

So optomCAS had received my transcripts a couple of months ago, but i still cant view my GPAs on my program status tab. I had recently submitted my application last week, so could this be the case? Will it take a while for it to show up? (I didnt do the professional transcript entry btw, so I manually put in the grades - im not sure if that has anything to do with the delay)

And for each program i applied, it says 'awaiting materials' even though i submitted everything last week. Does it normally take this long? I know it takes a while to verify everything, but its not on the 'verifying' step yet despite me submitting everything.

Thanks in advance for any input🙂
 
It will take some time, but as long as you already sent transcripts, you should be ok....will take another 4 weeks going from verifying to verified🙂....I would not friek out, it will be just waiting game now