awards/honors questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vtran007

Pre-Pharmacy
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Should i list my scholarship I've got from high school when I graduated on my resume? by the way i graduated from a four year college already.

Members don't see this ad.

Ummmm....no...Its high school. When you graduate pharmacy school no one will care about your grades or awards in pharmacy school let alone high school. All a future employer cares about is if you have a license and when can you start....

Agree with above. Once you get into pharmacy school - everything in high school gets put in a shoe box with the lid firmly taped shut & put on the top shelf of the closet of your bedroom in your folk's house.

They'll tell you when to come get it. Until then - forget about it.

Once you get into pharmacy school - everything in high school gets put in a shoe box with the lid firmly taped shut & put on the top shelf of the closet of your bedroom in your folk's house.

Exactly. Good post. Saved me a post and a metaphor. :thumbup:

I'd even add that at some point even some of your college accomplishments become 'the past' and should be the last items typed on a resume for a professional position- that's if there's any room for them (Resumes that are too long are generally sophomoric and eyesores). Include what's relevant and edit according to your resume's objective statement and you will have a professional document. Goodluck.