Awesome website for PT applicants!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

oscar1034

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been applying to PT school this year and just came across a VERY helpful website that has a lot of good info about applying to PT school. There are tons of things on the site that I wish I would have known while I was applying. The site is www.ptinfo.weebly.com Check it out. This might be a good opportunity for all of us prospective PT's to put our heads together and help each other out by supporting a centralized site for helping those who want to become PT's. If you are thinking about applying or starting the application process make sure you look at this site!

www.ptinfo.weebly.com

Members don't see this ad.

I looked through the site and right now it's rather skimpy. The info there is nothing new; if you're serious about applying to PT school you'd already have found out all that on your own.

IMO, the best site is still this one (studentdoctor.net).

Yeah I agree that there is a lot more in depth information on sdn but I really liked how this site was organized and concise. Some people might not be as knowledgable in the application process as you might have been.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey, I just read through that site too. I agree with both of you... It does seem a little skimpy, but reading through it there are tons of good tips to make the application process go smoother that you wouldn't think of on your own. I just finished applying too, and although I felt really prepared going into it, I really wish I had something like this when I started applying.

I also agree that by far the most helpful site is Student Doctor Network, but even reading through this ptinfo site, they make a lot of references to SDN and that you should use all resources available, not just that site. I'm going to recommend this site to all my friends who are applying this coming cycle, its an excellent resource IMO!!

Since the forum split into pre pt and pt I thought I would bring up this thread again. This is another great resource for anyone who is applying and has questions about anything from PTCAS to interviews etc.

Bump! Now that the new cycle is opening tomorrow I think applicants should have this site as a reference.