AZCO waitlist movement

Started by RAM#48
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

R

RAM#48

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If anyone is interested, there is movement on AZCOM's waitlist. I interviewed very early in the season and had basically written them off since I really liked PCOM.

They called and left a message for me to call them back. No letter.

HHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMM


[This message has been edited by RAM#48 (edited 03-26-2000).]
 
Same situation! I interviewed at AZCOM back in October and was put on the wait list. Im planning on attending UHS but just got a call from AZCOM. I was really impressed with the school but with it being this late in the game, I will probably go ahead and attend UHS.