AZCOM and CCOM secondary question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nerves79

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i'm filling out the AZCOM and CCOM secondaries and i was wondering how you guys cretaed the CV, any specific format that we should follow. i'm not sure how to structure it, any help would be appreciated..thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

doesn't matter which format as long as you include all the info somewhere. do a search on the web on how the resume should look.

I actually just did a resume and revised it with the specific categories that they were asking for. Use a resume format with each category clearly labeled because they look at it while they interview you, and will make your interview much smoother.

GET THE SECONDARIES IN QUICK!!

Members don't see this ad :)
i suggest doing a CV rather than a resume for the sole reason that it gives them more information about yourself ( that assuming you want thatm to know more)

i found that the more they know the better. try to have all the sections they want but if you cant dont pull out all your hair :D

i had all the info they wanted but in different sections adn it didnt seem to matter.

this is the bst place to build yourself up. hehehe:D

use any format you want as long as the most important things pop out at the interviewers (I made key words bold)

GOOD LUCK. PM me if you need any other help

I'd echo the advice to put a lot of info in about yourself. Don't neglect an "interests" section or the like...give the interviewers something to talk about.

Though I had none in my interview, I've heard that AZCOM interviewees tend to get a lot of nasty hypothetical questions. It's also been rumored that the interviewers have a list of these questions, and that they often go to them when they run out of other things to talk about. So a good CV *may* have the advantage of keeping you talking about your time trekking across Europe instead of arguing the merits of a single-payer system.

Originally posted by lukealfredwhite
....I've heard that AZCOM interviewees tend to get a lot of nasty hypothetical questions. It's also been rumored that the interviewers have a list of these questions....

i heard that too and figured that is safer to offer them more info.

i also did not have any hypothetical questions.

hey there here is my two cents...i applied twice, interviewed twice and have recently been accepted to ccom for the lcass of 2008. I did mine in resume format, but not so formal that its wasnt fun to read. I included every work experience i had, separated medically related work with non, etc. In my interest section...i put down virtually everything i liked to do...it just so happens that im a roller coaster junkie and both times i hesitated before including that...both times i left it on there, and both of my interviews included discussion about my roller coaster addiction(positive discussion), it was a small minor detail tht would help them remeber me, and everyone seemed interested in it as stupid and as childish as i thought it was. So if you can find something like that about yourself, something under hobbies other than reading, working out etc, its just an added bonus!!! good luck and let me know if you have any questions!!!