AZCOM/CCOM Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

U4iA

εὐφορία
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
This question if for anyone who has applied to both AZCOM and CCOM. Since they are both Midwestern University, does accepting an interview at one place exclude you from the other? I heard this from a few people. I am right now sitting on an invite from AZCOM but I want to interview at CCOM and I'm not sure how to handle the situation. I heard that CCOM won't be inviting more people to interview until April! Can anyone confirm this? Thanks a lot.

Members don't see this ad.

I recieved interviews at both. Each is an independent University. Omitting prospective students because they applied/ interviewed at their sister college would be silly. If CCOM wants to see you, they will. and not until March or April.

Originally posted by doc jkrue
I recieved interviews at both. Each is an independent University. Omitting prospective students because they applied/ interviewed at their sister college would be silly. If CCOM wants to see you, they will. and not until March or April.

I also interviewed and was accepted by both. So don't worry about it. Both schools stop interviewing during the winter months december-march I think, someone else can confirm the exact months. They will start interviewing again in april or so, Good Luck.

Members don't see this ad :)
I also interviewed at both and was accepted at both. They are seperate schools as far as admissions go. As for stopping interviews, I don't believe they have yet but you can access the midwestern website and they have an option of asking them about it. You could also call the admissions office to see if they are still interviewing as well.

They are right. You would never be excluded from an interview because you were interviewed/accepted at AZCOM or anywhere else.

Also, it is untrue that we do not interview during the winter months.

This is finals week, so last week and this week there were no interviews that I know of. And next week is spring break. As for the past months there are always interviews. And April is only available probably because March is already filled.

But it is never a bad idea to check with admissions once in a while to see if an earlier interview slot has opened up. But not to worry, I have a classmate that interviewed on the last day.

Good Luck :clap: