AZCOM/CCOM question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr.TurkandJD

One Dream
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, quick question.

AZCOM and CCOM have very similar secondaries and besides the school specific questions, would it be bad to submit the same thing for the question of why osteopathic?

Do the same people read both responses? CCOM is my overall number 1 choice so this has to be perfect.

Thank you in advance

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys, quick question.

AZCOM and CCOM have very similar secondaries and besides the school specific questions, would it be bad to submit the same thing for the question of why osteopathic?

Do the same people read both responses? CCOM is my overall number 1 choice so this has to be perfect.

Thank you in advance

Different administrations, it is ok to use the same. Just make sure to change the name of the school i.e. don't send your CCOM one to AZCOM. DOUBLE TRIPLE QUAD CHECK

Different administrations, it is ok to use the same. Just make sure to change the name of the school i.e. don't send your CCOM one to AZCOM. DOUBLE TRIPLE QUAD CHECK

+1 to this. I think everyone asks this question lol. My essays were pretty much the same and I have interviews at both if that helps.

Members don't see this ad :)

I second this. I was so paranoid about sending the wrong secondary to the respective schools. :thumbup:

use search function for things like this