AZCOM housing?

Started by Mayqswet
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Mayqswet

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone have recommendations for housing at AZCOM?
 
I'm going to AZCOM and I am going to live on campus. I live near the university and I can tell you the apartments are nice and there are grocery stores nearby, and other amenities. However, I was told by a third year that they are great for the first year, but after that you realize the restrictions of the housing and you get bored of being at school all the time. I hope that helped. If you have any more questions or just want to meet a fellow classmate, email me. (Are you a D.O. student?)