AZCOM Housing :-)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

blueyellow

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello !

I wanted to get an initial estimate/survey. I will be getting hold of a house near AZCOM. It will be a:

4 bedroom,
2 bath,
double story,
big kitchen,
living room etc ...
About 5-10 min drive to Campus.

The monthly rent would be around $450/mo or less . Are there people who would be down to live in a house ? I am thinking about having 3 roommates and you get your own room! If you wanna share, then your cost would be around $ 225/mo (I am guessing most people want to have their own room though) ...

Who would be down to live in a House? Just curious.....by saying "yes" now.. you are by no means obligated to live there.

Thanks!

P.S. We can use this thread to discuss housing questions/issues ...

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Ask me in 2 years :D GL with the search.

I will probably still be there.....so at least you know you have a place to live :thumbup:...now you just have to apply! GLuck.

Members don't see this ad :)
I will probably still be there.....so at least you know you have a place to live :thumbup:...now you just have to apply! GLuck.

:D:thumbup: You will be the first I go to, Thanks bro.

i personally dont think I would like to live with two other med students. it would be madness during exam period.

you escape to your home to get away from school and people so it would be little crazy.

at the same time, I will be with two DOs in their residencies...

You have a good point, however I don't think that would be problem. Everyone will have their own room/space and privacy. It will be a big house....also, its not restricted to med students only, students from other programs can live there too.