AZCOM Interview Questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DancingDiva

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What interview questions are asked during the AZCOM interview?? I have no clue what questions to prepare for. Any Help??

Members don't see this ad.

Have you looked at the interview feedback pages? I followed those and they were a very good representation of the questions I was asked.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks a ton!! Previously I had gone to that site and looked at the student responses but I was not sure if there is like a list of 9-10 questions that some schools have and it's exactly those questions they ask during the interview.

Thanks a ton!! Previously I had gone to that site and looked at the student responses but I was not sure if there is like a list of 9-10 questions that some schools have and it's exactly those questions they ask during the interview.

That's only at the LECOMs as far as I know.

You can pretty much count on having a lot of the same questions as listed on the website though. Good Luck!

they have a list of suggested questions that the interviewers will ask you, so a majority of those were found on the student feedback page. I had seen almost all the questions I was asked before the interview. They did ask a few questions that were not on the list, but that was because they were continuing with an answer that I had given them. Oh and they did ask one or two questions regarding something on my resume. The interview was more like a conversation so I was only nervous the first minute then it was fine! Good luck!