AZCOM interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

J4mY21

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
just wondering...

for anyone who has or will be interviewing at AZCOM... what hotel are you guys staying at? this is virtually the only school that hasn't sent me any info on hotels to stay at for my interview, so i'm a little stuck.

thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Same for me. Ramada limited. I paid $289 for flight and hotel.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm staying at the Holiday Inn Express. I love those things. I try and find one for all of my interviews.

hey guys...im still applying to azcom..thing is..they said they sent me the secondary but i never got it..and the admissions office sent me one attached to an email..but i dont think they did lol..and im pretty good with computers yet i dont see any secondaries attached..so would ne one mind sending me the secondary? thanks id apprecaite it if maybe u coudl send it to my email ([email protected])..thanks a lot!

I interview on 9/21 at AZCOM.. I am staying in Glendale w/ a student friend for the night prior, then switching to a hotel in tempe... reason being because Tempe is where most of the action is at...

If you are in PHX and want to have some fun check out Tempe-

the night life is great, ASU plays Oregon State on sat, and Tempe is close to where the DBacks play on fri night...

if anyone wants to meet up in PHX on or around either the 20,21,22 of sept let me know!!!

Anyone wants to split the hotel bill with two double beds, just pm me. The interview date is 9/21, so I'm getting there on 9/20.

Looks like everyone posting on here is from out of state. I got my room for $54 at best western.

Also does anyone know what percentage AZCOM takes from instate vs outstate?

Looks like everyone posting on here is from out of state. I got my room for $54 at best western.

Also does anyone know what percentage AZCOM takes from instate vs outstate?

In the 2011 class, there are around 60/150 people from Az. So the majority are out of state students. There is no instate preference.

DocBR is taking a study break from embryology. Get back to work!

Ahem.

There are lots of Arizonians, but like Doc said, there's no in-state preference since it is a private school. Hence, you will pay up the wazoo for it. Still...it's been good to us so far (even though we've only been in class for a week).