AZCOM lost my secondary?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vmgopal

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So my application at AZCOM was complete and I get this email this afternoon saying that they want me to send the supplemental application again but i dont need to send the check/fee
this email:
Attached is the Supplemental Application for the Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine. Would you please fill it out and send it back to us? We are sorry for any inconvenience. Please do not send another check.

Did anyone else get an email like this?

Members don't see this ad.

aw man that stinks... but its strange that they got the check and didnt get the other papers... lol.

vmgopal said:
So my application at AZCOM was complete and I get this email this afternoon saying that they want me to send the supplemental application again but i dont need to send the check/fee
this email:
Attached is the Supplemental Application for the Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine. Would you please fill it out and send it back to us? We are sorry for any inconvenience. Please do not send another check.

Did anyone else get an email like this?
they probably misplaced your application in the mounds of paper work they probably have to go through. It bites how they lost your application. maybe they'll give you extra points for the inconvenience..muahhaha