AZCOM off campus housing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wheelbug

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi everyone! my husband and i are in search of decent off campus housing, a one bedroom apartment would suffice. we're from philadelphia and are having some trouble locating places to live since we don't know the area. we can't live on campus because we cannot part with beloved pets. we are especially concerned about safety. can anyone give us some housing tips?

Members don't see this ad.

Wheelbug,
How much are you looking at spending. If you're looking for an apartment (off-campus) that's close, your two best options are San Prado and Arrowhead Highlands. They are both managed by the same company, have 24hr security, and are virtually right across the street from campus. A one bed starts at about 790ish and varies with options. They also give discounts and partial deposit waivers to Midwestern students. San Prado is new this year and is pretty nice. I have a ton of info on both of these properties -pm me if you would like.

hylacinerea said:
Wheelbug,
How much are you looking at spending. If you're looking for an apartment (off-campus) that's close, your two best options are San Prado and Arrowhead Highlands. They are both managed by the same company, have 24hr security, and are virtually right across the street from campus. A one bed starts at about 790ish and varies with options. They also give discounts and partial deposit waivers to Midwestern students. San Prado is new this year and is pretty nice. I have a ton of info on both of these properties -pm me if you would like.

http://phoenix.craigslist.com/ <<--- has an active housing section (hope this helps)