AZCOM Provisional Acceptance...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mtthwscott1

mtthwscott1
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how much the provisional acceptance list moves at AZCOM? I just got one and it sounds like I'm still on the alternate list, just spoken differently... maybe not?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I don't know about AZCOM specifically, but "provisional" acceptances generally result from the fact that a given school has accepted you for their entering class, but your acceptance is pending the completion, or proof of completion, of some sort of requirement, usually a premedical prerequisite. It's really best to call the admissions staff and ask them directly what this means and how you might meet their requirements, if it's true that your acceptance is pending your fulfillment of some requirement.

Good Luck.

Ah, good point... my "provision" is that someone has to give up thier seat first... That's why I was confused as to whether or not my status had changd at all. Everything else is good to go.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ah, good point... my "provision" is that someone has to give up thier seat first... That's why I was confused as to whether or not my status had changd at all. Everything else is good to go.

I have no idea, then. It sounds like you are at the top of some sort of wait list and they'll admit you as soon as someone gives up their seat. Whenever you have a status change that you don't understand, it's best to call up the admissions office (you don't have to give them your name, unless they ask) and politely inquire as to what it all means.

Thanks, I just keyed that in and found exactly what I was looking for...

For those with a provisional acceptance, what does your Interact Now status say?

My status just says Application Complete.