• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

AZCOM vs DMU

worryworm

5+ Year Member
Dec 28, 2015
  1. Pre-Medical
    Hi guys! I've been fortunate enough to be accepted to two great schools but I'm having a bit of a rough time choosing. I loved both campuses, have family nearby at both, and can see myself at either school. I am currently leaning toward DMU for the lower tuition/cost of living as well as a change of pace!

I have heard a lot of anecdotal evidence that staying in the West would be better, would like to know if there's any truth to it. Thank you for any and all advice!

EDIT: So I've recently been accepted to Touro-CA! And now I am stuck yet again. Except this time, I really liked DMU's campus and interview experience a lot more than Touro's. But, the fact that it's in California means that it's still in the running. Any thoughts?

Last edited:

TheWolfOfMainStreet

2+ Year Member
    Oct 12, 2017
    1. Pre-Medical
      Hi! So I ended up choosing to put down the deposit for DMU, but now I'm stuck again. Any advice in choosing between Touro-CA and DMU? (should I start a new thread?)

If you're trying to go back to CA for residency, I'm sure that Touro is probably the better career option.

Reactions: 1 users
      This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.