AZCOM vs DMU

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

worryworm

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys! I've been fortunate enough to be accepted to two great schools but I'm having a bit of a rough time choosing. I loved both campuses, have family nearby at both, and can see myself at either school. I am currently leaning toward DMU for the lower tuition/cost of living as well as a change of pace!

I have heard a lot of anecdotal evidence that staying in the West would be better, would like to know if there's any truth to it. Thank you for any and all advice!

EDIT: So I've recently been accepted to Touro-CA! And now I am stuck yet again. Except this time, I really liked DMU's campus and interview experience a lot more than Touro's. But, the fact that it's in California means that it's still in the running. Any thoughts?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
AZCOM stinks in the fact that they are expensive as hell and that you test every Monday or whatever it was. You're, right DMU will be a change of pace for the better! Match wise both being non CA DO it'll be hard to get back in regardless.

Hi! So I ended up choosing to put down the deposit for DMU, but now I'm stuck again. Any advice in choosing between Touro-CA and DMU? (should I start a new thread?)

Hi! So I ended up choosing to put down the deposit for DMU, but now I'm stuck again. Any advice in choosing between Touro-CA and DMU? (should I start a new thread?)

If you're trying to go back to CA for residency, I'm sure that Touro is probably the better career option.

Reactions: 1 users