This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

btolsen5

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know this has a thread for last year, I read through it, but I wanted to revive the conversation!

I have been accepted to both AZCOM and RVUCOM, and initially I thought that I was going to go AZCOM for sure because it is a more established school with great facilities, but after going to RVU I was impressed with everything they are doing, they seem to match all of the academic standards of AZCOM I liked and are $12,000 cheaper a year!

Colorado is quite a bit more expensive as far as cost of living goes, so I think in the end the money argument is probably about equal. Anyway, if anybody has any opinions please post!

Members don't see this ad.

I know this has a thread for last year, I read through it, but I wanted to revive the conversation!

I have been accepted to both AZCOM and RVUCOM, and initially I thought that I was going to go AZCOM for sure because it is a more established school with great facilities, but after going to RVU I was impressed with everything they are doing, they seem to match all of the academic standards of AZCOM I liked and are $12,000 cheaper a year!

Colorado is quite a bit more expensive as far as cost of living goes, so I think in the end the money argument is probably about equal. Anyway, if anybody has any opinions please post!

I don't like that RVU is for profit and azcom is a branch of the much respected CCOM and has really high standards.

At the end of the day though RVU is alot cheaper and there students do well. I dont attend either of these schools but in my opinion I would go for the cheaper option unless you really prefer one schools location or curriculum. Both are great options! I would prefer Colorado personally.

Members don't see this ad :)
Both are solid schools and I think will get you to wherever you want to go. It comes down to location, curriculum style RVU has that genesis curriculum, and cost of living. I would pick RVU but that's just me.

I'm very biased, but Colorado is an amazing place to live. Perfect weather, any outdoor activity you can think of, fun people, great beer...plus cheaper tuition, good curriculum, good board scores and solid residency placements. I would (did!) pick rvu

Reactions: 1 user
I've heard from a lot of people that rvucom being a for profit school isn't good, but as far as I know, that hasn't effected the curriculum or the education in anyway. If rvu is cheaper than AZCOM anyway, I don't see how that bears any weight.

$$$$ talks. Go to RVU and save yourself a ton of money.

Reactions: 1 users