-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Azeroth Beckons...
Started by Incis0r
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
oh man, I tried warlords of draenor, but it sucked 😀. I will probably try the new expansion, but I dont have high expectations 😀
Pre-patch just came out today. Seems alright for now.oh man, I tried warlords of draenor, but it sucked 😀. I will probably try the new expansion, but I dont have high expectations 😀
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Pre-patch just came out today. Seems alright for now.
I heard they completely redid all the classes? How is hunter looking?
Melee spec is very oddI heard they completely redid all the classes? How is hunter looking?
Melee spec is very odd
I just logged in- they have completely ruined my SV hunter. I was looking forward to my DoTs, etc. Jeez....Why is the hunter melee?! What is Blizzard thinking??
Sigh, I guess it's time to go BM.
Edit:
They took away Master's Call, Deterrence, everything...
Last edited: