AZPOD Accreditation Granted!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Cheetos

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
It's official, we are now fully accredited :D

This was from our program director Dr. Page:
"I am pleased to announce that we received notification today from the Council on Podiatric Medical Education that the Arizona Podiatric Medicine Program has been granted full accreditation. This comes a year earlier than is traditional. The report identified no deficiencies and several commendations."

Members don't see this ad.

wow! that's fantastic news! congrats to AZPOD!

"I am pleased to announce that we received notification today from the Council on Podiatric Medical Education that the Arizona Podiatric Medicine Program has been granted full accreditation. This comes a year earlier than is traditional. The report identified no deficiencies and several commendations."

Congrats!

Really???:confused::confused::confused:

Just kidding. No big suprise. Good for AZPOD.