AZPOD alternate list

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BigBaller48

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, i got a phone call from AZPOD last month stating i was a higher end alternate list applicant. Has anyone ever been on the alternate in AZPOD or any other podiatry program? Did anyone get out of the alternate list? I have emailed and called a few times but the process seems spontaneous when they pull students out of the alternate list. I have other schools to decide from but AZPOD is my first choice.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys, i got a phone call from AZPOD last month stating i was a higher end alternate list applicant. Has anyone ever been on the alternate in AZPOD or any other podiatry program? Did anyone get out of the alternate list? I have emailed and called a few times but the process seems spontaneous when they pull students out of the alternate list. I have other schools to decide from but AZPOD is my first choice

I'd wait just wait it out if you have already expressed your interest in their program..calling or emailing them constantly will only lower your chance.
I guess AZPOD got more applicant this year but they are also very picky..hopefully, you will hear soon as the deadline is approaching..good luck!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
If a school doesn't pull you off the wait-list after a month, chances are slim since that means the people they accepted before you have put down their deposit and will most likely be attending.

Reactions: 1 user
I had classmates that were pulled off the waiting list 1 or 2 months before school started. Best bet is to accept another school and wait to see if you get pulled off the list or not.

Reactions: 3 users