• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

AZPOD Complaint

AZPOD Rocks

Class of 2010
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 11, 2006
Arizona
  1. Post Doc
    Hi Everyone!

I am a bit perturbed at some recent news I received. I thought I would use this forum to vent a bit.

The University of Arizona is located in Tucson. They are the only MD program in the state. Recently, however, they decided to open up shop in downtown Phoenix. So, guess what? They needed some excellent faculty members to start the school and they came knocking at Midwestern's door because we have the best DO program in the country (basic sciences, at least). A few of my favorite faculty members were persuaded to leave us. :(

Fortunately, we still have lots of great faculty but they took my favorite teacher... Dr. Paul Standley. He was one of our physiology professors.

Anyway, there's for venting!

AZPOD still Rocks :)

D

Dr_Feelgood

AZPOD Rocks said:
      Hi Everyone!

I am a bit perturbed at some recent news I received. I thought I would use this forum to vent a bit.

The University of Arizona is located in Tucson. They are the only MD program in the state. Recently, however, they decided to open up shop in downtown Phoenix. So, guess what? They needed some excellent faculty members to start the school and they came knocking at Midwestern's door because we have the best DO program in the country (basic sciences, at least). A few of my favorite faculty members were persuaded to leave us. :(

Fortunately, we still have lots of great faculty but they took my favorite teacher... Dr. Paul Standley. He was one of our physiology professors.

Anyway, there's for venting!

AZPOD still Rocks :)

Well now you know what it is like. Maybe the CPMS students would feel bad but AZPOD robbed our school of some great faculty also. :D

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.