AZPod Needs More Cowbell!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mrfeet

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
With recent animosity expressed on this forum from AZPod Rocks in regard to my educational and enlightening thread on AZPod not needing to be ranked high, I can come to only one conclusion:

AZPod has a fever and the only cure is more cowbell!!!

Cowbell alleviates such symptoms as:

Runny nose
Headaches
Fever
Coughing
Wheezing
Shortness of breath
And ofcourse, Delusions of Grandeur About One's Podiatry School

For more information on cowbell or to get a prescription, see Dr. Feelgood at DMU

:laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

You Killed It!

mrfeet said:
With recent animosity expressed on this forum from AZPod Rocks in regard to my educational and enlightening thread on AZPod not needing to be ranked high, I can come to only one conclusion:

AZPod has a fever and the only cure is more cowbell!!!

Cowbell alleviates such symptoms as:

Runny nose
Headaches
Fever
Coughing
Wheezing
Shortness of breath
And ofcourse, Delusions of Grandeur About One's Podiatry School

For more information on cowbell or to get a prescription, see Dr. Feelgood at DMU

MrFeet,

It is unfortunate that I must address yet one more immature thread started by you. On the previous thread, I felt no animosity toward you but you blatantly attacked me on a personal level. Such a personal attack was not called for then nor is it now.

I would appreciate it if you would cease to attack me on a personal level. I understand your political strategy... i.e. - ridicule the source and perhaps people won't believe what I say. This is moral poverty and poor use of your time but in no way discredits the things I post about. Nor does it cause your school to move up in any ranked system. In fact, your poor representation does naught but cause others to question your school's quality even more. You could behave less insultingly by simply refraining from the personal attacks.

AZPOD Rocks

Members don't see this ad :)
MrFeet, likewise you are evidently trolling at this point for arguments.

Guys, calm down, just wanted to have a little fun!!! Life is too short to be so serious!

I mean, I have a mugshot of Nick Nolte as my profile picture. Can I really be taken that serious???

:D

Behold! I have ended this post with a smiley, therefore it is hilarious.

Dr_Feelgood said:
I just want more threads about cowbell.

Thanks Dr. Feelgood. I was starting to think that everyone had drank a big glass of "unfeelgood juice." The seriousness of this forum is running rampant!

mrfeet said:
Thanks Dr. Feelgood. I was starting to think that everyone had drank a big glass of "unfeelgood juice." The seriousness of this forum is running rampant!

I'll tell you what I'm serious about my cowbell. If anyone mocks it, I'll give you one of these +pissed+

Or one of these :barf:

I'm an online tough guy. :eek: :mad:

Dr_Feelgood said:
I'll tell you what I'm serious about my cowbell. If anyone mocks it, I'll give you one of these +pissed+

Or one of these :barf:

I'm an online tough guy. :eek: :mad:

Not only are you talented with your cowbell, but you can also use those emotion-icons with strategic display. :scared: See, I can never find the right one for the right situation. :luck: Oh man, this sucks. How do you do it Feelgood?

:spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam:
Now thats what I'm talking bout!

MrFeet, have you been to AZPod?
I interviewed at California and AZPod and I just felt that AZPod would fit me best due to the structure and demographics of the program. I was going to go to Scholl, Temple and DMU interviews if AZPod turned me down.

Do I think AZPod is the best? Absolutely. We have school year round so we have a lot of material to absorb.

gsrimport said:
MrFeet, have you been to AZPod?
I interviewed at California and AZPod and I just felt that AZPod would fit me best due to the structure and demographics of the program. I was going to go to Scholl, Temple and DMU interviews if AZPod turned me down.

Do I think AZPod is the best? Absolutely. We have school year round so we have a lot of material to absorb.

Barry goes year round does that make Barry the best? The amount of school does not make it better or worse. Personally, if CPMS didn't give us our first summer off, students would go crazy and burnout from studying.

As with any new program, AZPOD will learn as it goes. The first classes will act as the "guinea pigs" so to speak and they will modify things as needed. They seem to have a strong academic curriculum in place which should help them to do well on part one next week. But with a small class size, there is little room for error as far as percentages go (a few fail and they're already below 90%).

Good luck next week 08er's!