AZPOP thru AZCOPT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dj.opt

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone attended the pre-optometry program through AZCOPT?

Members don't see this ad.

My friend participated in the SEE at CCO (IL) program and loved it, too. I think it’s the same program just different campus? If I wasn’t applying this year for Optometry school I would definitely apply to one of those programs!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I did, it was a great experience and I highly recommend going if given the opportunity!
Awesome, I hope I get in. I'm in the process of applying for it!

Awesome, I hope I get in. I'm in the process of applying for it!

Hi!
I recently applied to the program. Do you live in the area? Where are you at in your studies and when do you plan on applying to optometry school?
AZCOPT is my #1 school, so I'm hoping to have the opportunity to participate in this program!

Hi!
I recently applied to the program. Do you live in the area? Where are you at in your studies and when do you plan on applying to optometry school?
AZCOPT is my #1 school, so I'm hoping to have the opportunity to participate in this program!
Sorry for the late reply! I live about an hour away from campus. I'm starting my senior year at GCU this fall and will most likely take the OAT next year. Are you applying for the school or for the pre-opto program?

Sorry for the late reply! I live about an hour away from campus. I'm starting my senior year at GCU this fall and will most likely take the OAT next year. Are you applying for the school or for the pre-opto program?

Hi!
I applied for the POP earlier this year, but just got my acceptance email for program today! It is postponed until November, though. Have you heard anything yet? I am also applying to the actual optometry program this summer! How about you?

Hi!
I applied for the POP earlier this year, but just got my acceptance email for program today! It is postponed until November, though. Have you heard anything yet? I am also applying to the actual optometry program this summer! How about you?
I also got an acceptance for the program too! I won't be able to take the OAT until next year because I still have to take biochem.

I also got an acceptance for the program too! I won't be able to take the OAT until next year because I still have to take biochem.

Awesome, I'll see you there!

I haven't taken biochem yet either. OAT is general chemistry, organic chemistry, biology, physics, quantitative reasoning, and reading comprehension. I'm taking it before biochem!

Awesome, I'll see you there!

I haven't taken biochem yet either. OAT is general chemistry, organic chemistry, biology, physics, quantitative reasoning, and reading comprehension. I'm taking it before biochem!
When are you scheduled to take the OAT?